“I’m not that creative, let alone a designer.
How do I make a beautiful space for myself?”
This is one of the questions I often hear from women like you. You want to create a special place in your home that really reflects who you are – a space to go to where you can recharge, reconnect with your thoughts, and putter around doing your favourite activities – but have no idea where to start.
I’ve got you covered
Right now, for free, I’m going to give you the tools to:
- identify what you want out of a sanctuary space (a place to work out? a cosy reading room? a place to write?)
- find out how you want your space to feel (calm? comfy? airy? spacious? connected? playful?)
- learn what makes types of environments make you feel like you’ve come home to yourself
- dive into all your senses to get inspiration for your room
- get creative
- get out of your head and into your hands
I’ll be there to guide you all the way. Sign up below and I’ll send you my free 19-page workbook, Sanctuary: A Guide to Getting Started, right away:
Your guide to getting started
The workbook is full of writing prompts to help you explore your own special place in your home – your sanctuary. Print it out, take your time, mull over your answers and start to create your own gorgeous thoughts and ideas for how to make your environment more YOU. This is the beginning of a life and home that not only feels good to you, but will help you reconnect with the creative side of yourself that might have been quiet for the past little while.
Sign up and start making space for you right away!